Wednesday, September 28, 2016

That foggy feeling of sleep deprivation

Thinking of good things to write, trying to form words to write something insightful and interesting, but I'm so tired from my sleepless nights that my brain don't work as it should. Hopefully I will be able to get a good nights sleep this night, cause I really need it.

So, what have I been up to today? Not much really, done a little bit of shopping (new book! The third in the series of Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children) and that's pretty much it, as I said, sleep deprived, so I've been running on an empty tank, but I wanted to make a blog post anyway, figured that now that I've started I should get in to it and make sure I have a somewhat good start.

It's still to early to go to bed, she's only 7.30 PM, so I have to wait a couple of more hours if I want to make sure that I can fall asleep and sleep through the whole night (with a little help from my meds), so I'm enjoying some cold beer and netflix. Hopefully this blog will be filled with interesting posts in the near future, but today this is all I got.








No comments:

Post a Comment